3.1 Residential Treatment
Mount Juneau Counseling and Recovery has a 12-bed men’s low-intensity Level 3.1 substance use residential treatment program. We are currently accepting new clients into the program. A 7-bed women’s program will be opening at the end of 2023.
Our 3.1 residential substance use program provides low-intensity residential services for people who need a structured and supportive living environment to recover from substance use disorders. We offer at least nine hours of clinical services per week including individual counseling, group therapy, case management, outdoor activities, and peer support. Our program can help you develop and practice recovery skills like relapse prevention, emotion management, and coping with stress and trauma. We can also help you prepare for a successful transition to a lower level of care which we can provide on-site.
Benefits of Our Program
- Our continuum of care will provide you with the same individual counselor and case manager to coordinate your treatment from the start of the 3.1 treatment program all the way until you have reached your goals in outpatient counseling.
- As you complete the 3.1 treatment program, we have transitional housing available that can offer up to 18 months of low-cost housing to assist you as you get back on your feet. This will also allow you to receive outpatient counseling and case management help on site as well.
- We have a nurse on staff who can coordinate medication and other medical needs with community physicians.
- We have 24-hour on-campus personnel to ensure safety at all times.
- Our on-site case managers and program associates can help you with employment and other life skills.
- We accept Alaska Medicaid
- You may also pay out-of-pocket at a cost of $450 per day, or approximately $13,500 per month.